The Haro PD 1 features the new low stand-over height frame for easier climbing in & out of the saddle and affordable specs for an entry level model. It's a great and durable solution for departments just starting out with their bicycle patrol program. Its new lightweight X6 series alloy frame features an internal head tube, internal cable routing and a revised kickstand position, which keep everything neatly tucked out of the way. The PD1 model is a trusted partner for community and outreach patrols.
- Lightweight X6 series alloy frame
- Color: Matte Black
- Suntour XCT 28 suspension fork with lockout w/100 mm of travel
- MX-21 27.5" Aluminum DW rims w/ Stainless spokes
- 3x8 drive train
- Dual density ergo grips
- Alloy pedals include toe clips and straps
- Includes: rear alloy rack, kickstand, water bottle cage
*Price subject to be reduced if bought in bulk quantities. Please call for more information.