RexONE Descent Control System
REX Rapid Extraction is an extremely durable patient evacuation stretcher than can be used by a single operator. Patients can be transported in a sitting or flat position depending on condition.
Manufactured with aircraft aluminum the REX will withstand brutal environ- ments often seen in emergency operations. Various wheel configurations al- low for a variety of terrain and situations. REX Rapid Extraction allows a single responder to rapidly move an injured or ill victim across any type of terrain with speed and ease of use.
- • Multi-purpose Emergency Stretcher
- • Single Responder Can Operate
- • Easily Move Patients up to 400 lbs.
- • Four Positions, Flat, 30, 60, & 90 degrees
- • Large Interchangeable Tires
- • Folds and Stores in Backpack
- • Virtually Indestructable
- • 28 lbs. (no tires)
- • All-Terrain, Sand, and Ice Options
RexONE Descent Control System Includes:
- Braking Option – controls descent down steps or sloped areas
- Includes 20” tires and black nylon cordura carry case / backpack.
- Capacity 400 lbs. Weighs 35 lbs.
- Operators Manual and 1-year warranty