Impact Apparel Bike Patrol Pants were designed by patrol bike riders for patrol bike riders. We addressed functional needs not found in any other custom uniform short or pant.
- We use a 2.5 fixed, reinforced belt loops, eliminating inner belts if desired.
- Rear Lycra mixed fabric seat area prevents excessive wear and binding on the saddle during dismounts and take downs.
- Front side gill-vents help circulate air and wick sweat moisture. Our multi panel design has double stitching, creating a tough, yet comfortable fit.
- Deeper pockets wont bind or weigh down with keys or wallet. Tight mesh designs prevents snags with your personal items.
- We use quality thick tab zippers for easier access with gloves or when needing quick access.
- 2 outer front zippers pockets and 2 rear pocket help keep additional items secured.
- Zippers on each ankle to allow breathability and fit adjustment
- 2 front facing, snug fit pen holders on each leg, designed for various types of pens with quick access.
- Drawstring Design, front zipper and slight elastic waist for maximum fit and comfort.
Sizing: We recommend going one size up. If you are in between sizes, go one size up as well. Model is 6'4 with a 34-inch waist, and is wearing a size L.