Impact Apparel Bike Patrol Pants
Impact Apparel Bike Patrol Pants were designed by patrol bike riders for patrol bike riders. We addressed functional needs not found in any other custom uniform short or pant.
- We use a 2.5 fixed, reinforced belt loops, eliminating inner belts if desired.
- Rear Lycra mixed fabric seat area prevents excessive wear and binding on the saddle during dismounts and take downs.
- Front side gill-vents help circulate air and wick sweat moisture. Our multi panel design has double stitching, creating a tough, yet comfortable fit.
- Deeper pockets wont bind or weigh down with keys or wallet. Tight mesh designs prevents snags with your personal items.
- We use quality thick tab zippers for easier access with gloves or when needing quick access.
- 2 outer front zippers pockets and 2 rear pocket help keep additional items secured.
- Zippers on each ankle to allow breathability and fit adjustment
- 2 front facing, snug fit pen holders on each leg, designed for various types of pens with quick access.
- Drawstring Design, front zipper and slight elastic waist for maximum fit and comfort.
Sizing: We recommend going one size up. If you are in between sizes, go one size up as well. Model is 6'4 with a 34-inch waist, and is wearing a size L.